At Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital, your health is important to us. We have been providing quality health care services close to home for the northwest Houston community since 1983. To view details of our services, simply click on a link in the menu on the left of your screen.
Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital has received numerous quality ratings for clinical excellence in several service lines. We are dedicated to providing high quality care for you and your family.
Awards and Distinctions:
- Ranked among the top 10 Best Hospitals in the Houston metro area by US News & World Reports in 2011
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence from the American College of Radiology
- Primary Stroke Center Certification from the Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Facility Designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Cycle III Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Gold Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure
- American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Silver Plus Performance Achievement Award for Stroke
- 2012 HealthGrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award
- 2009 and 2011 HealthGrades Critical Care Excellence Awards
- 2010 and 2011 HealthGrades Emergency Medicine Excellence Awards
- 2005 to 2011 HealthGrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Awards
- 2008/2009, 2009/2010, 2010/2011, 2011 and 2012 HealthGrades Maternity Care Excellence Awards
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
JUST FOR KIDS!