Whether you are planning for your first child or are already familiar with the joys of parenthood, Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital is here to be your health care partner throughout this journey. At the Women’s Health Center at Cy-Fair Hospital, your growing family will be welcomed with high quality care to help your pregnancy and the birth of your child one of life’s most wonderful and truly remarkable experiences.
Cy-Fair Hospital offers the extra touches for a memorable pregnancy experience.
- Experienced medical staff of obstetricians and fertility specialists
- Educational classes from preparing for pregnancy to baby care basics
- Advanced ultrasound imaging services, including 3D ultrasound capability
- Private labor and delivery suites staffed by qualified, caring nurses
- In-room sleeping accommodations for a family member
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Onsite Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) providing high-risk care
- Monthly NICU support group available for parents whose children who are or have been in the NICU
- Lactation consultant
- Breastfeeding support group available for expecting moms and new moms with infants up to 6 months old
A Tradition of Caring for Growing Families
Over 39,000 babies have been delivered at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital since the Women’s Health Center began serving Cy-Fair and the surrounding areas in the early 1980’s. That’s over twenty-nine years of helping growing families like yours journey through one of life’s most wonderful experiences.
For even more maternity-related health information, visit us on Facebook!