Whether you are planning for your first child or are already familiar with the joys of parenthood, Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital is here to be your health care partner throughout this journey. At the Women’s Health Center at Cy-Fair Hospital, your growing family will be welcomed with high quality care to help your pregnancy and the birth of your child one of life’s most wonderful and truly remarkable experiences.
Cy-Fair Hospital offers the extra touches for a memorable pregnancy experience.
- Experienced medical staff of obstetricians, pediatricians, specialists and nurses.
- Educational classes including preparing for pregnancy, sibling classes, breastfeeding, newborn care and infant CPR in English and Spanish.
- Advanced ultrasound imaging services, including 3D ultrasound capability.
- Private labor and delivery suites with in-room sleeping accommodations for a family member or friend.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Onsite Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) providing high-risk care.
- Monthly NICU support group available for parents whose children who are or have been in the NICU.
- Breastfeeding Classes
- Certified Lactation consultant available to assist and support mothers with breastfeeding.
- FREE Breastfeeding support group available for expecting moms and new moms with infants up to 6 months old.
- OB Physicians onsite 24/7 and dedicated pediatric unit staffed with pediatric hospitalists.
- Neonatal specialists onsite 24/7.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic for high-risk pregnancies.
- Milk Bank Donor Program that allows moms to donate surplus breast milk for NICU babies.
A Tradition of Caring for Growing Families
Over 50,000 babies have been delivered at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital since the Women’s Health Center began serving Cy-Fair and the surrounding areas in the early 1980’s. That’s over thirty years of helping growing families like yours journey through one of life’s most wonderful experiences.
Our experienced team of medical professionals remain committed to standing by you during your entire journey to motherhood.
To find a physician, click here.