Caring for Your Employees at Our Urgent Care Location
Ensuring the health and safety of workers and workplaces, our occupational medicine program offers a range of services for managing and monitoring employee health. Our OSHA-sensitive program addresses health conditions caused or worsened by the workplace environment. We offer our occupational medicine program at all Cypress Fairbanks urgent care locations.
Open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day, our urgent care locations provide efficient and timely evaluation, treatment and management of work-related injuries, as well as pre-employment, random drug testing and Department of Transportation (DOT) services.
Cypress Fairbanks Occupational Medicine provides an affordable and convenient way to obtain:
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- Breath alcohol testing (evidential results)
- DOT and non-DOT services
- Collection site for various drug providers (Quest, Labcorp, eScreen)
- Pre-employment basic physical exam
- DOT physical exams
We work to help increase employer efficiency, quickly treat workplace injuries and provide high-quality post-injury care. Our Workers’ Compensation services include:
- Customer service for employee and employer
- Workplace injury treatment
- Post-injury medical care coordination
- Pre-employment services
- Random drug and alcohol testing services
- Contracted with many Texas Workers' Compensation networks
To learn more about the Occupational Medicine services offered at Spring Cypress urgent care and how we can help your business, call us at (281) 949-3703.