Labor and Delivery and Beyond
The birth of your baby is an event many months in the making. It’s important that such a big moment is given a deserving level of care and attention by your birth center. That’s why Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital is here for you from prenatal care to childbirth and beyond. We want your experience to be the best it can be for you and your growing family.
Highlights of Our Women’s Health Center
We’re proud to offer:
- Experienced medical staff of obstetricians, pediatricians, specialists and nurses
- Routine and high-risk obstetrical services to handle every type of pregnancy and delivery
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Childbirth and parenting education classes to prepare you for what's ahead
- Obstetricians and neonatal specialists available around the clock, 24/7, for any emergency
- Easy online pre-registration
Our Maternity Services
Cy-Fair Hospital is happy to be able to offer you a comfortable and reassuring delivery experience. Over the last 30 years, we’ve helped welcome more than 50,000 babies into the world and have learned a lot along the way. At Cy-Fair Hospital’s Women’s Health Center, you’ll find:
- Private labor and delivery suites with in-room sleeping accommodations for a family member or friend
- Advanced ultrasound imaging services, including 3-D ultrasound capability
- Certified lactation consultation
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic for high-risk pregnancies
- Milk Bank Donor Program, allowing moms to donate surplus breast milk for NICU babies
Take a Tour
To schedule a tour of our birth center, please call Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital’s Women’s Health Center at (877) 274-0339.
Pre-Register for your Delivery
Save time by filling our your pre-registration forms online. Pre-register for your visit here.