Expert Care for Hip Pain
There’s so much of life to enjoy. Don’t let a painful hip due to illness or injury keep you on the sidelines. At Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation services delivered by a team of orthopedic doctors, nurses and allied health professionals can help get you moving again.
Our hip services include:
- Nonsurgical approaches to alleviate hip pain, such as medication and physical therapy
- Minimally invasive surgery procedures and hip replacement surgery
- Rehabilitation services to aid in quicker recovery
- Support from our team to guide you through the entire care process
Are You a Candidate for Hip Replacement Surgery?
To determine whether hip replacement surgery is right for you, our orthopedic team of specialists will rely on our state-of-the-art facilities and diagnostic tools to fully assess your condition and recommend the optimal course of treatment. Common reasons for hip replacement surgery include:
- Osteoarthritis, a loss of joint cartilage that limits movement, causes pain and inhibits daily activity
- Other forms of arthritis, such as rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis that results from a hip injury
- Damage to the hip, such as a hip fracture
Additional treatments, such as medication, physical therapy and cortisone injections, are often prescribed before deciding surgery is necessary.
Take the First Step
Ready to start your journey toward pain relief? To find an orthopedic specialist who’s right for you, use our online doctor search or call (877) 274-0339.