Stay Moving with our Sports Medicine Program
Athletes and non-athletes alike can discover pain relief and increase mobility through the sports medicine program at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital. Doctors, nurses, physical therapists and rehabilitation specialists will work together to get you back in the game.
- Assessments and therapies to restore and enhance movement and agility
- Nonsurgical treatment options, such as medication or physical therapy depending on your condition or injury
- Minimally invasive surgical treatment procedures if necessary
- Comprehensive, customized orthopedic rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and aquatic therapy
- Nutritional counseling services with a registered dietician
Sports medicine services at Cy-Fair Hospital are designed to help you recover from injuries and return to the activities you love. We’ll develop a customized care plan just for you, whether it’s a torn ligament, sprain or another injury.
Sports Injury Assessments
The Therapy and Rehabilitation Center at Cy-Fair Hospital offers complimentary 15-minute sports injury assessments by licensed therapists. After the initial assessment, the therapist recommends treatments for you injury that may be beneficial.
Complimentary assessments are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can schedule an appointment by calling the Therapy and Rehabilitation Center today at (281) 897-3590.
Ready to get back to the game? To find a sports medicine specialist who’s right for you, use our online doctor search or call (877) 274-0339.