Specializing in Pediatric Care
Every child is unique, with needs and goals that are his or her own. That’s why the therapists at Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital are specially trained in pediatric rehabilitation and development, allowing us to assess your child and build an individualized therapy plan to meet those needs.
Our team works to help your child improve through a wide range of rehabilitation treatments:
- Inpatient services: To recover from more serious procedures or conditions, your child may have to stay in the hospital so he or she can fully commit to rehabilitation. Our team's goal is to get your child strong enough to get back home.
- Outpatient services: When your child is well enough to leave the hospital, but still working through some lingering pain or discomfort, our outpatient therapy program will work with you and your child to develop a schedule, and teach the exercises your child needs to get back to full health.
- Occupational therapy: Occupational therapy may help your child overcome the challenges at school and in their daily life. Occupational therapy can help for physical limitations, delayed development, learning disorders and more.
- Physical therapy: Physical therapy is the map, with an active, healthy child as the destination. We help children to learn how to correctly perform exercises that can help physical conditions and give them the support they need.
- Speech therapy: If your child has a speech sound disorder, we can help. We can help diagnose a speech disorder and help your child recognize and correct sounds they are making wrong.
You can find more information or schedule an appointment for your child today by calling the Therapy and Rehabilitation Center at (281) 897-3590.